Looks like your Computer is slow. Don't worry you are at the right place but before you go ahead I want to clear one thing that this is not a complete virus or malware removal guide. Surely I will post one soon here but at this moment I am assuming your PC requires a quick or a regular clean up. You can also perform this twice or thrice in a month on your computer. I have tested this tutorial in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
In this tutorial we need two tools. First is Ccleaner and second will be Malwarebytes. They are easy to install and I haven't found any hidden or bundled software during installation with them but beware before you click on Next and Accept.
First thing first. Create a restore point before we proceed.(Strongly Recommended) Click here to create one for your Windows.
Step 1:- Junk Cleaning using Ccleaner.
- Click on Ccleaner and launch the application.
- Click on Run Cleaner.
- It will clean browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.) and system junk.
- Once done you will see a green tick mark as highlighted below on the screenshot along with the removed junk amount. In my case it is not that much but I have seen junk up to 25-30 gigabytes. Don't jump to next step yet. Click on Run Cleaner once again and allow cleaning. You will again see cleaning result once again.
- Now click on Registry and Scan for issue.
- You will see a list of dead or broken registries. Click on Fix selected Issues.
- Click on No.
- Click on Fix All Selected Issues.
- Now you will see below dialogue box with Issue Fixed message. Click on Close. Once again Click on Scan for Issue and Fix Selected issue. Since We are done with the cleaning. It's time for Malwares removal.
Step 2:- Malwares or Viruses Removal.
- Click on Malwaresbytes and launch the application.
- Click on Scan Now
- You will see progress screen as available in the screenshot below. It will take a while ~25-30 minutes as It will go through multiple layers of system scans to hunt malwares.
- Once done it will populate the result. Click on Remove Selected.
- Hold on work in progress...
- After quarantined threat it will ask you to reboot system in order to remove viruses. Click on Yes.
- System restarting...
- Once you see your Desktop back go ahead and launch Malwarebytes once again and Click on History and click on Delete All to remove all guarantined threats.
- Click on Yes.
- Great and We are done with the malwares removal as well. Exit current window by clicking on X sign on right top.
I hope you will see the difference in computer performance. If you have any questions go ahead and use the comment section below and I will try to answer them as quick as I can.